EGE UNIVERSITY

Bayındır Vocational Training School

History

Founded by Ege University, education and training started in 1997 at premises provided by Bayındır Municipality and the Governorate of Izmir.  The Vocational Training School was relocated on 5th of June 2000 on 42000 m2 land donated by Bayındır Municipality with 1420 m2 of closed space included.

In 2007, an additional 1620 m2 building was constructed in accordance to a protocol signed between local philanthropist Sadık SUSAMCIOGLU and Ege University Rectorate and it opened its facilities to the students in 2008.